Synopsis 1 JUNK RECORD OF THE LAST HERO

By Labels: at
Since this is my first blog post I want to start off with a bang so I'll write about the manga that changed my way of thinking and might change yours if it'll be a good or bad change only you can tell. Anyway that manga is:
      Junk Record of The Last Hero

The story began with Hiro Yuuki a depressed youth finding a mysterious ad on the internet, stating that only two applicants will be accepted. He luckily or unluckily became one of the two applicants accepted and is sent a JUNK suit ( power suits called JUNK) with a dark-gray blue colour that was supposedly chosen to match his personality and he was given free reign when it came to the use of the suit as long as he supplied the organization that created the JUNK suit with what seems to be combat data ( the organization was found to be called JUNK Systems). But some time after using the suit he realized he could not use it as well as the other JUNK applicant which he had met named Lisa which dons a white junk suit with a strong sense of justice and is mocked by her because of his lack of knowledge and she points out out of pity that there is a manual which he did not read.

I think this is enough to get you into this manga and please comment I am open to anything you have to say also my philosophy was adapted from a line from JUNK.
Back to Top