Storm Lover Kai!! Psp-Game review

By Labels: at
I love this game , I thought it would finish super fast like....tokimeki memorial girl's side 3 premium. I didn't like tokimeki mem so much because of the too 3D motions of the characters but......Storm lover made up for tht. I finished Takumi-kun route...hm i got normal end bc i didnt see no damn wedding scene only thing i saw was proposal so i raged when i have calmed down i will do if again ugh and my love bar was maxed out too....i think i didnt get good end because i started dating him in the middle of the game...I was doing yuto-sempai's route and got bored of it moving on....I loved it even tho he acts like a bad boy , he's actually a big softie well....because he has the heroine and idc takumi is my fav even doe he talks like a asshole , and the game was awesome because you can date two guys then they fight for u and then u have to pick one of them and break the other's heart. I only finished takumi's route now im doing tsukasa-sensei's route... its so cute that he gets embarrased by nearly everything the heroine does (jk) hes quite straight forward towards the heroine when he has to be after this im gonna do lil rikka's.
P.S
Storm lover kai is a game that carries you from school life with no boyfriend to a school life with one....or two and then it takes you to the after story and all tht , in some routes i think you also get married.
Bye!!!
To be continued






Back to Top